Valentine’s Day 2018 is around the corner and how do you plan to surprise your loved one? Roses, diamond jewellery or a romantic dinner or get away?
Well, all this is quite materialistic. How about surprising your loved one with your love story and memories published on a website and going live on 14th Feb? We find this as the best gift. Imagine the happiness your partner will have when he/she finds your love story live on a website and you get into a flashback to those days of love and how it all began.
All you need to do is put your love story into words and send us your story and 02 pictures. The best love stories and entries to be published on our website!
Share your love stories with us
How to take part:
- ‘Like’ us on Facebook using this link – The Lifestyle Portal on Facebook
- Pen your love story on an MS-Word format within 500 words.
- Please title your love story apty.
- Please state your full name clearly.
- Attach at least 02 pictures to complement your story.
- Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The best love stories will be published on 14th February 2018.
- For any queries, drop us a line at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions:
- Only one submission per person will be accepted.
- Entries sent without the title will not be accepted.
- All participants have to ‘Like’ The Lifestyle Portal on Facebook
- Entries posted after 6 pm on 5th February 2018 will not be counted.
- By taking part in Valentine’s Day love story initiative, participants agree to be profiled in our official social media handles.
We reserve the right at any time and periodically to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this contest/ initiative with or without prior notice due to reasons outside our control. Any efforts to manipulate or abuse the promotion will be unacceptable and will lead to immediate exclusion from this and future contests on this website.