When we hear the name ‘Aromatic Mushroom Peas Curry‘- the mouth starts to water. Mushrooms and peas are a wonderful combination. Say hello to the 2nd runner-up of the Sheroes Foodiyapa Recipe Contest – Priti Mishra. Looking at this brilliant picture of the final dish, we can’t wait to try it out! Thanks, Priti for this delicious recipe. 🙂
Aromatic Mushroom Peas Curry by Priti Mishra
- 1 medium-sized onion paste
- 4 fresh tomatoes puree
- 4-6 cloves of garlic
- 200g chopped mushrooms
- 100gm frozen/ fresh peas
- 4 tablespoons mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 chopped green chillies
- 1/2 tsp dry coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 red chilli powder / according to taste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander for garnishing
1. Heat the mustard oil in a kadhai, add chopped mushrooms and sauté for 2 mins.
2. Remove the mushrooms from the kadhai and keep it aside.
3. Add ginger garlic paste in the kadhai and sauté for 1 min.
4. Add onion paste to it again sauté for 1-2 min.
5. Add all dry spices to it and mix it properly. Now add the tomato puree in it and mix it well
6. Add the peas and mushrooms and mix it well.
7. Add 3 cups of water and salt to taste.
8. Put the lid on the kadhai and let it cook on low flame until the peas get cooked properly. After that add 1/2 tsp of garam masala
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it hot with chappati or parathas.
Publish your recipes on The Lifestyle Portal:
Have an exciting recipe to share? Send us your original recipes with high-quality pics to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your recipe published! Don’t forget to send us your profile pic and a short bio to go with it.