The previous recipe ‘Lemon Grass Scented Fritters‘ shared by Chef Ashish Joshi of Jaypee Siddharth had an oriental twist to the regular vegetarian snacks. This one is a delightful combination of Chilly, Coconut and Chicken – add that spark to the gloomy monsoon weather with this delicious snack.
Take a look…
Cilly Coconut Chicken Cakes
4C Delight: Chilly Coconut Chicken Cakes Recipe
1. Mix minced chicken, garlic, ginger, onion, coriander, grated coconut and chilli and
2. Shape the mixture into small cakes.
3. Use hot griddle to shallow fry the chicken cakes
4. Garnish with sliced coconuts flakes.
5. Serve hot with coconut chilli sauce, lime wedges, coriander, and shredded spring onion
and red chilli.
Collaborate with us:
Write to us at [email protected] if you’d like to get featured or collaborate with us at The Lifestyle Portal.