With Easter arriving, we thought of celebrating it with some delicious recipes and just a little kitchen time to make the celebrations more special.
Here is a recipe by Executive Chef Ankit Mangla, working at Plaza Premium Lounge, India. Chef Ankit holds the prestigious title of ‘Master Chef International Cuisine’ by The Indian Culinary Forum.
Chef Ankit Mangla
Pineapple Upside-down Cupcakes
Cupcakes can be the happy ending to any festival or celebration and when it comes to a bigger celebration like Easter, cupcakes come to the rescue!
Pineapple slices, drained 1 tin (chopped)
Refined Flour 250 gm
Sugar 250 gm
Butter 250 gm
Baking Powder 5 gm
Salt a pinch
Vanilla Essence 2 drops
- Heat the oven to 180-degree Celsius and grease the muffin moulds.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream sugar and butter at a slow speed with an electric mixer.
- Add the eggs and mix it for another 2 minutes.
- Add refined flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla essence to the mixture.
- Put in the pineapples at the bottom of the moulds and top them with the batter
- Bake the mixture for 20 minutes or until the toothpick inserts in the centre comes out clean
- Serve warm.
Pineapple upside down cupcakes
Oh how yum, they look! We definitely cannot wait any longer. Off we go to our kitchens to make some of these. Let’s relish the taste of pineapples combined with eggs and make this Easter yummier and tastier!
The Lifestyle Portal wishes all it’s readers a very Happy Easter!
Have an exciting recipe to share too? Write to us at [email protected] to get your recipe published!