Corn Groundnut Salad
By Priya Narayan
Neha Modi is a Chartered Account turned Storyteller. She resides in Mumbai and loves reading out to her two sons aged 7 years and 5 months. She shares with us a quick and simple breakfast recipe that is perfect for a rainy morning. It is healthy, tangy, and suits the palate of young and old.
- Boiled corn – 1 Bowl
- Boiled groundnuts – 1/2 Bowl
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Oregano – ½ tsp
- Chilli flakes – ½ tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Finely chopped vegetables like Capsicum, Onion, Cucumber, Tomato, Bell peppers, blanched broccoli.
- Chopped Coriander – 1 tsp
- Boil corn and groundnuts in a cooker. Add salt while boiling.
- Add finely chopped vegetables like onion, cucumber, tomato, capsicum, bell peppers, blanched broccoli.
- Add oregano and chilli flakes to taste.
- Add lemon juice and mix all the ingredients together.
- For garnishing add finely chopped coriander and serve warm.
Share your recipes with our readers at The Lifestyle Portal:
Have an exciting recipe to share? Send us your original recipes with high-quality pics to email@example.com to get your recipe published!
Don’t forget to send us your profile pic and a short bio to go with it.