We’re totally over whelmed by the response we’re getting from our readers especially when we get their special recipes that they want to share with us.
This is a super delicious recipe made by Apoorva Mairal, a 23-year-old interior design student from Mumbai. Apart from studying, this pretty lady bakes cakes and cookies that she supplies to homes on a regular basis and also teaches art to kids. Now this is how multi-tasking entrepreneurship skills start young.
This recipe is super simple and can be served as a breakfast or an evening snack to kids and adults, just read it and you’ll know how simple it is.
- Onions – 1
- Tomatoes – 1
- Red and yellow bell peppers – 1 each
- Baby corn (boiled) – 1 small pack
- Sweet corn (boiled) – 1 bowl
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp
- Dr.oetkar funfoods pasta and pizza sauce – as per taste
- Tomato ketchup – as per taste
- Grated cheese – 1 bowl
- Bread slices – 5 – 6 nos
- Butter – to apply on the bread
- Salt – to taste
Photo courtesy: Apoorva Mairal
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry all the vegetables
- Apply the ‘pizza & pasta sauce’ and the ketchup and stir well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Apply butter on each of the bread slices, top it up with the vegetable mixture and add grated cheese on top and bake at 180 degree celsius for 10 mins.
Serve hot with a milk shake for a filling evening snack for your kids and we’re guessing it will go very well with a bowl of soup on the side.
Share your recipes with us:
We invite our readers to share their original recipes with us along with pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to hearing from you!