It has been a while that we have often been asked about when we’re going to host our first ever entrepreneurs’ meetup. Well, the wait is finally over. We’re pleased to announce our first Entrepreneurs’ Meetup, Mumbai Edition.
I would like to extend a warm thank you to our gifting partners – Let’s Get Lost, The Sweet Store and BEADS Cocktail to our Knowledge Partner MillionMinds and Media Partner – Startup Idols.
Ladies & Gents…my fellow entrepreneurs, here you go:
- Date: 11th August 2018, Saturday
- Venue: Hotel Suba Galaxy, Andheri – East, Off Western Express Highway, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069. (022-2682 1188)
- Timings: 9 am to 5:30 pm
- Registration & Breakfast: 9 am (breakfast closes by 10 am)
- The session begins at: 10:00 am
- The session wraps up by: 5:30 pm
- Last date for registering: 8th August, 2018
- E-receipts will be provided by email. Fees are non-refundable.
- Once the payment is made, please email us with your bio/ company profile and your profile photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants to bring in their brochures, visiting cards, products etc. Laptops for presentation.
- For further information: Please email us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9967334641, to complete the payment process.
- We reserve the right to change/ alter the venue/ timings etc. for the event with/ without prior notice.
~ Agenda ~
9:00 am- Registration of participants & breakfast. Breakfast closes 10 am sharp.
10:00 am- Founder’s welcome note by Tanya Munshi – Founder, The Lifestyle Portal.
The meetup opens up with the following agenda:
♠ Keynote Speaker 1: Sanjay Mukherjee – Founder of The Mountain Walker, RedstoneSummerhill and Chief Strategy Advisor for Peak Pacific.
Topic – Critical Competencies for Startup Founders/ CEOs: What does one need to build an organization? Followed by Q&A session.
♠ Keynote Speaker 2: Avishek Ganguly – Founder, Calls Incorporated
Topic – Talent acquisition challenges faced by start-ups. Followed by Q&A session.
♠ Guest Speaker: Raina Khatri Tandon – Breakthrough Coach, Founder of Coregyan Training & Consulting.
She will talk about one of her most popular workshops on ‘FINDING U “ – BREAKTHROUGH In life’ where she helps you to unravel your hidden potential and achieve your goals.
♠ Guest Speaker: Rhituparna Mitra – Founder – Our Earth & Us: Striking the Right Balance
She will be presenting a talk on why sustainable living in our personal lives is incumbent, urgent and yet, achievable.
~ 1 pm to 2 pm – Lunch ~
♠ Each member gets a 3-minute slot to present his/ her company based on the theme – ‘Why is failure/ challenges have helped me in my venture.’
♠ The closing of the meetup with prize distribution.
5:30 pm – Wrap up
Get listed & collaborate with us:
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to get listed, featured & collaborate with us at The Lifestyle Portal.