To celebrate National Peanut Butter day, we invited home chefs and food bloggers to share their recipes with our readers. We’re happy to share some delicious and tasty desserts, using Peanut Butter as the core ingredient. Here’s the first recipe:
Recipe and Photo Courtesy: Indrani Sen
Make yummy Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles at home
Here is a chocolate truffle recipe with a crunchy and soft centre filled with the goodness of peanut butter. Kids are bound to fall in love with these yummy goodies!
- 4 tsp. peanut butter
- 100 gms dark chocolate
- Orange cream biscuits (100 gms.)
Dig into some delicious homemade Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles
- Start by melting the dark chocolate and temper it by continuous stirring till it gets glossy and a liquid batter kind of consistency.
- Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin or roughly in a grinder
- Add peanut butter to the biscuit mixture
- Wet your palms
- Make small flat round truffles
- Freeze the balls for 15 minutes as peanut butter can get very sticky
- Dip the balls in the molten chocolate and roll till they are covered with chocolate.
- Freeze and coat them again
- Leave them to chill for 10 to 15 minutes in the refrigerator. Delicious truffles are ready to be consumed!
Sharing with you the first recipe – a simple way to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles. Indrani is a mother of a beautiful girl and is passionate about food, cooking and technology. She’s a professor at a suburban college in Mumbai and when she’s not teaching, she’s busy conducting cookery workshops and cooking up delicious meals for family and friends. She also runs a popular food & travel blog called Indrani Will Teach.
Publish your recipes:
Share your recipes with us and we’ll publish them. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more!